Senior Auditor for Greece, Athens
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs Transmission of an assigned audit engagement successfully
- Planning and supervisor of work of subordinates
- Providing on the job training to more junior members of the team
- Reviewing the client’s financial statements
- Execute audit projects including, planning, fieldwork, identification of findings and agree action plans with clients;
- Establish working relationships with client personnel.
- Partly Qualified ACA or ACCA
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of audit experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language both verbal and written.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualification and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until 28th of February 2019.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential