Opportunities in the Audit Department of Baker Tilly in Greece, Athens Office
Baker Tilly Greece is part of Baker Tilly South East Europe, a leading Firm of Auditors, Accountants and Business Advisors, an independent member of Baker Tilly International, with a team of more than 300 people and offices in Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova.
Due to further expansion of Baker Tilly South East Europe in Greece, we invite applications from ambitious and highly motivated professionals to join our Athens office, at the position of AUDIT ASSOCIATE.
As an Audit associate you will:
- Work with audit team members, get meaningful development feedback, and experience what it’s like to work in the audit profession;
- Execute audit projects including, planning, fieldwork, identification of findings and agree action plans with clients;
- Learn how to apply concepts of risk assessment and how to design and perform audit procedures responsive to those risks;
- Establish working relationships with client personnel.
In order to carry out your engagement successfully, you will be provided with:
- A flexible learning and development policy that will enable you to design and schedule your training plan based on your needs and personal aspirations;
- Motivating career prospects and opportunities to move within the firm, bringing great long-term career benefits.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until 31st of December
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.