Opportunities in the Accounting Department of Baker Tilly in Greece, Athens Office
Due to our continued expansion and growth, we are offering a great career opportunity to a highly motivated professional in Athens office in the position of Junior Accountant.
- Bookkeeping for various companies across industries
- Preparation of bank/cash/creditors and debtors reconciliation
- Liaising with associates for completion of book keeping
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting / Finance / or similar
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Team player, proactive and responsible
- Ability to perform successfully under pressure.
Remuneration and benefits
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV in English by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 of April 2019.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.