Career opportunity: Tax Associate Athens Office
Career opportunity: Tax Associate
Due to our continued expansion and growth, we are offering a great career opportunity to a highly motivated professional in Athens office in the position of Tax Associate.
- Dealing with VAT/EU tax matters, income tax, corporate tax and compliance matters.
- Dealing with clients enquiries (for local and International clients) with regard to direct and indirect taxation
- Undertaking effective research towards providing effective solutions to clients requests
- Understanding and analyzing technical tax issues
- Work closely with other team members and Manager to meet departmental objectives
- Holder of a Bachelor’s or a Master’s Degree in Law/Accounting/Finance or relevant field
- 1 or 2 years of experience, preferably in an accounting firm
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills in English
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Team player and passionate about self-development
Remuneration and benefits
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV by email at email@example.com by 30 of April 2019. Please make reference to the code HRD/2019/04.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.