On behalf of a client who operates in the financial services sector, we seek to recruit a Payroll Specialist to join their office in Athens.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Payroll processing for a portfolio of clients operating in various sectors.
- Providing accounting services to clients, including among others:
- Recording and maintaining proper accounting records.
- Preparing daily reconciliations.
- Processing invoices, receipts and payments.
- Assisting in the preparation of documentation related to the annual audit, Income Tax and VAT returns.
- Assist in the preparation of various ad hoc management reports.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- University Degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer Literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to HR@bakertilly.gr, making reference to the code BTGR/PS/2020.