We invite applications from high caliber professionals to join our Nicosia office in the position of Corporate Recovery Senior Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of clients.
- Draft client proposals, according to the needs and requirements of the client.
- Manage client relationships, ensuring that client expectations are met, problems resolved, queries answered, and challenges overcome.
- Provide advice to clients.
- Submit progress reports on a regular and ad hoc basis to the Managing Partner, and in relation to engagement progress (incl. risks, issues, and plan deviations in terms of time and budget).
- Lead, inspire and motivate the corporate recovery team.
- Coordinate with other departments as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Law or related field.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Law or related field will be considered an advantage.
- Holder of the Insolvency Practitioner license.
- 5-7 years of related experience on restructuring or insolvency assignments (e.g. Receivership, Examinership, Personal Repayment Plans, Bankruptcies, Liquidations).
- Leadership and management skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Market and business awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested to join our firm, please send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application please make reference to the code CR/NIC/2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.