We invite applications from ambitious and high caliber professionals to join our Chisinau office in the position of Audit Assistant Manager/Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of clients.
- Provide on-site coordination to audit clients, including among others, planning, day to day monitoring of the audit team, and completion of audit assignments.
- Identify client expectations and challenges faced, in turn determining and recommending solutions.
- Review the audit team’s work, ensuring deliverables are in line with Baker Tilly’s audit methodology, predetermined timeframes and quality standards.
- Submit progress reports related to audit assignments to the Partner in Charge.
- Have responsibility for the timely billing and collection of fees from clients.
- Maintain business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
- Engage in business development activities, aiming to increase brand awareness and expand the firm’s network and customer base.
- Prepare competitive audit proposals.
- Enhance cooperation among Baker Tilly offices in the region.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the financial services audit team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field will be considered an advantage.
- Holder or studying towards a related professional qualification (e.g. ACCA).
- At least 5 years of related experience in the Audit department of a leading audit firm.
- Results orientation, business development and strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Romanian.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com, making reference to the code AM/MD/2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.