We invite applications from enthusiastic and hard-working professionals to join our office in Limassol as Accounting Assistants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the provision of accounting services to a portfolio of clients, operating in various sectors and of different sizes.
- Record and maintain proper accounting records.
- Prepare daily reconciliations.
- Process invoices, receipts and payments.
- Assist in payroll processing.
- Assist in the preparation of documentation related to the annual audit, Income Tax and VAT returns.
- Assist in the preparation of various ad hoc management reports.
- Engage in various administrative duties.
- University Degree in Accounting & Finance or related field.
- Relevant experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer Literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and organizational skills
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , making reference to the code LIM/ACC/2020.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer