We invite applications from ambitious and high caliber professionals to join our Bucharest office in the positions of Audit Senior, Assistant Manager and Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Senior position
- Acting as a member of the audit team, providing assurance services to both local and international clients.
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
- Submit progress reports related to audit assignments to the Manager in Charge.
- Liaising with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advice, as required.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant internal and external quality standards and procedures.
- Provide guidance and support to junior staff.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Assistant Manager and Manager positions
- Manage a portfolio of local and international clients.
- Provide on-site coordination to audit clients, including among others, planning, day to day monitoring of the audit team, and completion of audit assignments.
- Identify client expectations and challenges faced, in turn determining and recommending solutions.
- Review the audit team’s work, ensuring deliverables are in line with Baker Tilly’s audit methodology, predetermined timeframes and quality standards.
- Submit progress reports related to audit assignments to the Partner in Charge.
- Have responsibility for the timely billing and collection of fees from clients.
- Maintain business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
- Engage in business development activities, aiming to increase brand awareness and expand the firm’s network and customer base.
- Prepare competitive audit proposals.
- Enhance cooperation among Baker Tilly offices in the region.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the audit team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Holder of a related professional qualification (incl. ACA / ACCA / CPA).
- At least 3 years of related experience for the Senior position and 5-6 years for the Assistant Manager and Manager positions
- Experience in audit engagements of financial institutions including banks will be considered an advantage.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive expatriate package (including bonus eligibility) will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 21st February 2020, making reference to the code ASM/RM/2020.