We invite applications from enthusiastic and hard-working professionals to join our Athens office in the position of Associate Lawyer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Active involvement in corporate law compliance tasks (e.g. drafting the Minutes of Board of Directors’ and General Meetings, and Business Registry matters)
- Prepare contracts and agreements for review.
- Prepare tax and corporate advisory memos for review.
- Register and deregister individuals to the tax authorities.
- Provide excellent client service, through prompt problem resolution, reply to queries, and communication on matters of interest with clients.
- Active involvement in maintaining business relationships with existing clients, associates and governmental authorities.
- Liaise with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Master’s degree in Law will be considered an advantage.
- 1-2 years of related experience in tax or corporate law in a medium / large practice environment will be considered an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy.
Remuneration and Benefits
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com by the 20th of December 2019, making reference to the code AL/ATH/2019.