We invite applications from ambitious and high caliber professionals to join our Athens office in the position of Regional Audit Manager in our Financial Services Division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a portfolio of clients who operate in the financial services sector.
- Provide on-site coordination to audit clients, including among others, planning, day to day monitoring of the audit team, and completion of audit assignments.
- Identify client expectations and challenges faced, in turn determining and recommending solutions.
- Review the audit team’s work, ensuring deliverables are in line with Baker Tilly’s audit methodology, predetermined timeframes and quality standards.
- Submit progress reports related to audit assignments to the Partner in Charge.
- Have responsibility for the timely billing and collection of fees from clients.
- Maintain business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
- Engage in business development activities, aiming to increase brand awareness and expand the firm’s network and customer base.
- Prepare competitive audit proposals.
- Enhance cooperation among Baker Tilly offices in the region.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the financial services audit team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Master’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field will be considered an advantage.
- Holder of a related professional qualification (incl. ACA and ACCA).
- At least 6 years of related experience in the Audit department of a leading audit firm, with proven experience in audit engagements of financial institutions including banks.
- Results orientation, business development and strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 20th of December 2019, making reference to the code AM/ATH/2019.