We invite applications from energetic, highly motivated and hard-working professionals to join our Bucharest office as Audit Associates or Seniors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Prepare cash flow, budgets, financial statements, and completed audit files.
- Review small audit and accounts assignments for the attention of audit managers.
- Identify client needs and areas of audit work.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Provide training, coaching and support to more junior team members.
- Active involvement in maintaining business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
- Engage in business development activities, aiming to increase brand awareness and expand the firm’s network and customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Holder of a related professional qualification (incl. ACA/ACCA/CPA) will be considered advantage.
- At least 3 years of related experience in the Audit department of a leading audit firm.
- Experience in audit engagements of financial institutions including banks will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A competitive expatriate package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to email@example.com by the 20th December 2019, making reference to the code AS/RM/2019.