Opportunities in the Audit Department of Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly Greece is part of Baker Tilly South East Europe, a leading Firm of Auditors, Accountants and Business Advisors, an independent member of Baker Tilly International, with a team of more than 300 people and offices in Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova.
Due to further expansion of Baker Tilly South East Europe in Greece, we are currently looking to Recruit Senior Auditor for our Athens Office in Greece.
- Planning, execution and successful completion of audits in accordance with IFRSs Transmission of an assigned audit engagement successfully
- Planning and supervisor of work of subordinates
- Providing on the job training to more junior members of the team
- Reviewing the client’s financial statements
- Execute audit projects including, planning, fieldwork, identification of findings and agree action plans with clients;
- Establish working relationships with client personnel.
Must be in the process of pursuing a Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA or ACCA)
· University degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
· Minimum 2 years of audit experience.
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language both verbal and written.
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualification and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org until 31 of August 2019
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.